COSMECOMPANY CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) believes protecting our customers’ personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) adequately is our social responsibility and we are committed in protecting Personal Information based on our policy set forth below.
Our customers may purchase our products through our distributors without providing any Personal Information, but please note that our customers may be restricted from using our Company’s services such as our mail order services requiring our customers’ Personal Information.
- 1. Collection of Personal Information
- When we collect Personal Information from our customers, we will clearly indicate our intent through mediums such as our website or catalogues. We will proceed with our collection work in a legitimate and just manner.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
- We will never use any of our customers’ Personal Information other than the intent clearly indicated to our customers. We will not disclose Personal Information to third parties without the consent of our customers.
- 3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our Company will not disclose any Personal Information to third parties except in the following cases:
- 1. When we have customer consent
- 2. When we share customers’ Personal Information within the limit of its purpose of use with our associate and group companies
- 3. When a decision is made that disclosure is necessary under laws and regulations
- 4. Entrusting Personal Information to Third Parties
- Our company will not entrust our customers’ Personal Information to third parties except in the following case:
1. When we entrust a necessary amount of our customers’ Personal Information to subcontractors that have signed into our non-disclosure agreement to meet our purpose specified to our customers.
- 5. Customer Questions and Inquiries
- Our customers may request disclosure and correction of their owned Personal Information that we possess. We will correspond to any questions or inquiries, requests for consultation and suspension of use related to Personal Information. If we receive any of these requests, we will take appropriate measures to a reasonable extent. Please note that we may request for expenses incurred separately during the disclosure.
- 6. Collection of Personal Information from Our Website
- When we collect Personal Information from our customers, we will specify our intent through mediums such as our website or catalogues. We will never use any of our customers’ Personal Information other than the intent for its collection clearly indicated to our customers. We will conduct our collection process in a legitimate and just manner.